189 Disney St
The monumental plaque at the front of the cemetery was unveiled to commemorate the centenary of the Crib Point Cemetery, 9 May 1916 to 9 May 2016. It was formally approved as a cemetery by the Governor in Council in 1916 and was originally called Hann's Inlet Cemetery. Members of the community were called upon as volunteer Trust Members. The eight Original Trust Members named on the memorial were appointed in 1917. Later Trust Members are listed from 1970 to 2012.
Karen Crow: 0400 963 812
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index