Raphaels Old Jewish
The land was donated by J G Raphael and L W Levy in 1867. The cemetery contained new burials as well as reinterrments from the old Devonshire St cemetery.
The cemetery has since been closed and turned into a park, with the remaining headstones being transferred to Rookwood in 1970.
Most of the inscription data is based on extensive research by Gary Luke and the Australian Jewish Historical Society.
This is a small reserve on the corner of Raphael Street and Davey Street, Lidcombe, New South Wales.
2 Nov 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index